bluberrycheesecakebluberrycheesecake

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Remember Death Remember Death

long but awesome game looking forward to the sequel, there are misspells do be careful with them next time anyways this game kept me glued to my seat for hours highly entertaining =)

Dark06Star responds:

haha glad you liked the game ^^, I did go through it a million times to check for misspells, seems like i missed some stuff ^^;; I'll try fix all of them.

Drop Dead 2.5 Drop Dead 2.5

cute but deadly and i can't believe the sadistic side just lurks with in me :p great game nonetheless

Freak o' Lantern Freak o' Lantern

Its a great game it is repetitive than can get tiring but idk why i always come back for more :p

Raven Crime Raven Crime

simple problem solving game like the other reviews improve the english..good game otherwise..

Dyna Boy Dyna Boy

its a cute and great game please do make more games =)

Dress up with Jill Dress up with Jill

no nudity but its good do add music next time

Deeper Sleep Deeper Sleep

it is easier than the first one great job keep up the good work :)

Beboobled Beboobled

nicely made keep me more interested by giving some medals and boob bombs where u can get rid of a column of boobs won't hurt either

chick cannon 2 chick cannon 2

most levels you got to use trial and error before you get the chick on the coop, it is frustrating. needs improvement

Awesome Pirates Awesome Pirates

great game looking forward for the sequel, an original too, the silly movements of the pirates are funny, they are awesome indeed